£12 - £13 per hour, Benefits: Excellent progression opportunity for the right candidate, minimum 3 months temp with a strong possibility of perm, fantastic work environment, hybrid working
Whats on offer?
- Payrate of between £12-13 per hour depending on experience
- Contributory pension
- Minimum 12 weeks temp
- Potential for perm for the right candidate
- Bright, modern offices
- Hybrid working (after initial training period)
- Friendly team
Are you an experienced Payroll professional ready for your next challenge? My client, a leading and global business based in Halesowen, are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 3 month temporary assignment (potential for extension/perm for the right candidate!) For the right candidate, this role could lead to a clear progression route! This company truly puts its people at the heart of what it does and rewards accordingly!
This role requires a strong eye for accuracy and detail and you will be required to deal with the following:
- Checking employee hours for submission to payroll bureau for monthly payment
- Ensuring all overtime, deductions, SSP etc are entered onto the system and accurate
- Processing new starter information
- Processing leavers information
- Dealing with queries
- All associate admin duties
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- A proven background in a similar role
- Idealy, you will have experience in dealing with Payroll Bureaus
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
***YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!***
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.