Whats on offer?
- Payrate of up to £25 per hour
- Permanent role after 3 months for the right candidate
- Bright, modern offices
- Hybrid working
- Flexible start/finish times
- Friendly team
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst who has vast experienced in data manipulation and reporting? My client, a leading and growing company based on the outskirts of Coventry, are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a 3 month temporary assignment with a very strong view to becoming permanent for the right candiate. You will be reporting into the Finance Director-a brilliant leader with a clear cut vision on how they want to drive the business.
If you LOVE number crunching and really getting down to the "nitty gritty", this could be a geat new role for you!
This role will require you to deal with duties such as:
- Variance analysis
- KPI creation and analysis
- Forecasting and budgeting
- High volume reporting to prduce results to Senior Management
- Assisting in system integration and cost centre creation
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- A strong backsground with a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data Manipulation
- Part Qualified/Qualified within ACCA/CIMA (QBE also considered)
- Strong priortisation skills and ideally experience within projects
***YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!***
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.