What’s on offer?
Salary of up to £50k per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
Have you enjoyed the work from home flexible during the pandemic? Do you long for business that offers you a perfect blend of WFH and office based? Do you long for a position where you can be rewarded and supported for your hard work and tenacious attitude? I could have the perfect role for you!
I am working with a fantastic company in Coventry who are going from strength to strength! They have acquired a couple of new companies to add to their successful group so far this year and have no plans on slowing down! As a result, they are now looking to add a Credit Manager to help drive their hiring team forward even further.
The role itself will see you managing a team of 4 direct reports with a larger team of up to 15 staff members and dealing with helping to develop them further. You will also be responsible for duties such as:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Process improvement
- Assistance in integration of new businesses within the Group
- Staff 121’s and appraisals
- KPI setting and management
Flexible start/finish times and a range of other benefits to offer! This role will be starting ASAP! What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience within a Credit Management position is essential
- Reporting and forecasting experience
- Experience within stakeholder management
- "On the ball" and tenacious but empathetic approach to leading the department
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivots tables)
- Being a true "people person"!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.