Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £24500 per annum
- Annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Office/WFH blended working (at present)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start/finish time
I am delighted to be partnered with this leading Manufacturing business based in beautiful and picturesque Warwick who, due to growth, are looking to add a Credit Controller to their team!
This business is a well established and nationally recognised name and a business that truly appreciates and rewards their staff! You will have all the support and guidance you need within this role to ensure you succeed!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- Chase outstanding debt by predominantly phone but also email
- Query resolution by liaising with external customers and internal departments
- Cash allocation
- Issuing monthly statements
- Account reconciliation
- Opening of credit accounts, performing credit checks and increasing/decreasing where necessary
- Putting customers on STOP where appropriate
- Banking processes
- Customer visits where needed
This role will be looking to start ASAP with interviews to be arranged as soon as next week! What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar position-candidates from a Collections or Junior Credit position will also be considered
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.