£42000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus (discretionary), company car (or car allowance), hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank, pension scheme
Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £48k per annum (depending on experience)
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car (or car allowance of up to 5k)
- Buy/sell additional holiday scheme
- Bright, modern offices
- Contributory pension scheme
I am delighted to be partnered with this innovative Engineering company who have created two brand new positions due to growth and business need.
This business is a well established name that truly appreciates and rewards their staff. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, a very personable and knowledgeable gentleman, you will have full autonomy for your assigned division, meaning you can truly make this role your own!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Visits to sites to build relationships and work with different departments to produce strategic, growth centric proposals for senior management/board.
- Process improvement and streamlining of processes
- Produce effective cost saving proposals
- KPI production and reviews
- Identify areas for increased revenue and potential for reinvestment opportunities
- Identify areas of greater financial risk
- Production of management accounts for the division, including providing full commentary for stakeholders
- Budget planning
- Variance analysis
- Excellent and confident communicator to all levels
- Ideally you will be newly qualified within ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Commercially minded
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.