£20000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank, ongoing support and development, hybrid working, flexible start/finish time, monthly bonus scheme
What’s on offer?
- Salary of up to £21k per annum
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Hybrid working
- Ongoing development and support
- Flexible start/finish time
Have you enjoyed the work from home flexible during the pandemic? Do you long for business that offers you a perfect blend of WFH and office based? Do you long for a position where you can be rewarded and supported for your hard work and positive, inquistive attitude? Are you experienced within Accounts Receivable but no longer wish to do the chasing side? If so, I could have the perfect role for you!
I am working with a fantastic company in Coventry who are going from strength to strength! The office is bright, with a real “family feel” and full of banter and laughter!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- Raising of sales invoices(high volume)
- Issuing of credit notes and amending to reflect discounts etc
- Issuing customer statements
- Working closely with Credit Controllers and cash allocation teams to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively and quickly
- Support Credit Control in busy periods with debt chasing
- General administration duties
Flexible start/finish times and a range of other benefits to offer! This role will be starting ASAP!What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience in a sales ledger position is a must
- Driven, organised and strong ability to prioritise workload
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivots tables)
- Being a true "people person"!
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
INTERVIEWS FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE HELD ASAP SO PLEASE APPLY NOW! Short notice periods will be preferred but not essential.
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.