What’s on offer?
- Up to £31k salary per annum (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted products
- Above contributory level pension
- Close knit team
- Ongoing development and support
Are you an Assistant Accountant who would love to get into your next career move where you can work closely with the Management Accountant and get a true insight into a complex Accounts structure for a SME who have seen a huge period of extended growth?
This company is a Retail and Distribution business who offer a range of fun and original products! You will be working as part of a small Finance team, overseeing a group of 2 companies!
You’ll never be bored within this position and will have a look into different business aspects each day. This is such an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant so if you feel you are now at the point where you would like more responsibility-this is the role for you!
Choose from a couple of start times that would work for your situation and flexible working can be offered! You will benefit from free parking and free drinks while at work-after all most of us know how much those afternoon “pick me up” coffees can cost!
What your duties will include:
- Credit Control
- Cash allocations
- Raising copy invoices and proforma statements
- Billing admin
- Account reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Month end reporting
- Assisting the Management Accountant in forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting in variance analysis
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified in CIMA or ACCA (QBEs and AAT qual will also be considered)
- An Excel whizz with a strong track record of working with ERP systems
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and strong prioritisation skills
- Experience of working in a similar role is a must!
THIS IS A FULLY OFFICE BASED ROLE-WFH IS NOT AVAILABLE
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.