Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £23k per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Office/WFH blended working (at present)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start/finish time
I am delighted to be partnered with this leading Manufacturing business based in beautiful and picturesque Warwick who, due to growth, are looking to add an Accounts Payable Administrator to their team!
This business is a well established and nationally recognised name and a business that truly appreciates and rewards their staff! You will have all the support and guidance you need within this role to ensure you succeed!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- Data input of invoices
- Scanning documents/invoices on to the system
- Dealing with a high volume of queries and resolving these as quickly as possible
- Liaising with customers and internal departments to ensure query resolution
- Relationship building with customers and internal departments
- General administration duties
This role will be looking to start ASAP with interviews to be arranged as soon as next week! What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar position
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Ideally you will studying towards your AAT qualification-although not essential
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.