Whats on offer?
- Payrate of up to £11.50 per hour
- Office based
- 3 month temporary assignment
I am delighted to be partnered with this stable business based in Warwick who are currently looking for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy team. The role is initially for 2-3 months to deal with a backlog of invoices, but due to business needs-this could lead to longer term or possibly perm for the right candidate!
This business is a well established name that truly appreciates and rewards their staff! You will be working in a busy Purchase Ledger department so experience of a fast paced role is essential!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- High volume matching,batching and coding of invoices
- Processing of invoices onto the system
- Assisting in dealing with supplier queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liasing with other departments to ensure queries are resolves as quickly as possible
This role will be looking to start ASAP with interviews to be arranged as soon as next week!What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger department-ideally in a fast paced role
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Ideally you will studying towards your AAT qualification-although not essential
****YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE****
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.