£13 - £13.75 per hour, Benefits: Initial 3-6 month temp assignment, hybrid role with 1 day per week in the office, flexible working hours, 35 hour working week
Whats on offer?
- Payrate of up to £13.75 per hour depending on experience
- 1 day per week in the office with the rest remote
- Bright, modern offices
- Flexible start/finish times
- Friendly team
****Calling all Accounts professionals!!****
This is a role really not to be missed! My cliednt, a leading Charitable organisation based in Coventry, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, initially for 3 months but could lead to being extended, depending on business need. You will be joining a small Finance team, with a warm, friendly FD at the helm.
The role is a busy, varied role where you be a truly valued team member! The business provides an excellent work/life balance to their employees, meaning they are flexible on start/finish times and the role only requires working from the office 1 day per week, with the rest being from home! My client operate a 35 hour working week.
Your typical duties will include:
- Purchase ledger duties including invoice processing
- Checking approved invoices to make sure all details and figures are correct for payment
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficent query resolution
- Credit control- chasing debt by means of phone and post
- Raising copy and pro-forma invoices
- Sending out statements
- Providing an excellent level of service to ensure business is maintained
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- Experience within a similar role with exposure to both sides of the ledger
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to chase debt with a professional, empathic approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong prioritisation skills
**** YOU WILL NEED TO BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE ****
Teams interviews to be held early next week so please apply now if this role is of interest.
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.