£23000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly performance related bonus, hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme
Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £24k per annum (depending on experience)
- Monthly performance related bonus scheme
- Bright, modern offices
- Hybrid working
- Flexible start/finish times
- Friendly team
Are you an experienced Credit Controller ready for your next challenge? My client, a leading and growing company based on the outskirts of Coventry, are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis! You will be reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor-a brilliant leader with a clear cut vision on how they want to drive the business.
The role is a busy, varied role within a well established and renowned business, UK operation based in Coventry with larger European Group coverage.
This role will require you to "get stuck in" and will be a challenging but extremely rewarding position! Your typical duties will include:
- Chasing aged debt by means of predominantly phone but also email
- Working proactively with internal departments to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Raising copy and pro-forma invoices
- Sending out statements
- Providing an excellent level of service to ensure business is maintained
- Debtor day reporting
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- A strong background in B2B Credit Control
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to chase debt with a professional, empathic approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
My client will be looking to hold interviews for this position ASAP, so if you are interested, please get in touch!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.