Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £23k per annum (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bright, modern offices
- Contributory pension scheme
I am delighted to be partnered with this innovated company who are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis due to an extended period of growth!
This business is a well established name that truly appreciates and rewards their staff! You will be working in a busy Purchase Ledger department so experience of a fast paced role is essential!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- High volume matching,batching and coding of invoices
- Matching invoices to POs (high volume)
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liasing with other departments to ensure queries are resolves as quickly as possible
- Creation of payment runs
- Dealing with sub contractor payments
- Accurate capture of valdiated expenditure for reporting
- Mont end account reconciliation
This role will be looking to start ASAP with interviews to be arranged as soon as next week!What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger department-ideally in a fast paced role
- Working knowledge of CIS scheme
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Ideally you will studying towards your AAT qualification-although not essential
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.