What’s on offer:
- Salary of up to £32,000 per annum, rising to £37k after probation/years accrued within the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank
Are you a Personal/Executive Assistant ready to take your next step? I am excited to be working with this leading blue-chip organisation for a 12 month FTC proving support to Directors within the Supply Chain department.
This is a truly exciting and rare opportunity to join an exciting business! This business is a truly renowned company with a dynamic mindset!
A bit about the role? No 2 days here will be the same! Your duties will be dealing with things such as:
- Full day to day management of Director diaries
- Booking of travel accomodation and transport
- Arranging of meetings and taking minutes
- Expenses management
- Management of internal and external communication
- Provide administrative support: filing, reports, inventory management etc
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience of providing support to Executive/Board level
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to act without guidance
This role will move quickly so please get your appliaction in ASAP to be considered!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.