What’s on offer?
- Up to £24k per annum(DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Potential for CIM/ACCA or CIMA study support
- Above contributory level pension
- Close knit team
- Ongoing development and support
- 12pm finish every other Friday!
Calling all Credit Control professionals! Do you long for a position where you can be rewarded and supported for your hard work and tenacious attitude? I am working with a fantastic company in Southam who are going from strength to strength! They have already seen a number of successful acquisitions so far this year and have no plans on slowing down thus ensuring the company is growing on a daily basis! You will be working with a small team of like-minded people who all like to work hard and get the job done. Your Team Leader is a supportive and down to earth person so if you have been dealing with unsupportive management-this could be a great move for you.
The role itself will see you chasing debt by predominately phone calls-this ensures that relationships with clients are still being maintained to ensure repeat business continues. You will also be chasing debt by email and in the very last resort-by letter. Your new role will also include opeing credit accounts and increasing/decreasing where applicable, aged debt reporting, month end close along with ad-hoc duties as and when needed.What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experinece in a B2B Credit Control position is essential
- "On the ball" and tenacious but empathatic approach to collecting aged debt
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivots tables)
- Being a true "people person"!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.