Whats on offer?
- Payrate of up to £12.50 per hour
- Permanent role after 3 months for the right candidate
- Bright, modern offices
- Hybrid working
- Flexible start/finish times
- Friendly team
Are you an experienced Credit Controller ready for your next challenge? My client, a leading and growing company based on the outskirts of Coventry, are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a 3 month temporary assignment with a very strong view to becoming permanent for the right candiate! You will be reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor-a brilliant leader with a clear cut vision on how they want to drive the business.
The role is due to a backlog of ooutstanding debt so the bulk of your day will consist of chasing debt and building relationships! This is intially a 3 month temp assignment but has the postential to go perm for the right candidate!
This role will require you to "get stuck in" and will be a challenging but extremely rewarding position! Your typical duties will include:
- Chasing aged debt by means of predominantly phone but also email
- Working proactively with internal departments to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Raising copy and pro-forma invoices
- Providing an excellent level of service to ensure business is maintained
- Month end ledger close
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- A strong background in B2B Credit Control
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to chase debt with a professional, empathic approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
***YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!***
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.