Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for a Team Administrator to join their growing client in the heart of Orpington. If you have an interest in marketing, property, architecture and/or design, this could be the role for you.
This role is varied and a pivotal point in the team offering administrative and project support.
Main Responsibilities of the Team Administrator:
- Secretarial support as required, including word processing letters, minutes and reports, typically in Microsoft Word
- Personal assistant type activities for the managers, such as organising meetings and diaries
- Preparing high quality publications, such as design and access statements and Bid documents, typically within Adobe InDesign
- To prepare and organise high quality marketing information for the group
- To support colleagues with administrative type activities and projects
- Taking minutes in meetings
Qualifications, Skills & Experience of the Team Administrator:
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of other Adobe products and Microsoft Project preferred but not essential
- Possibly and interest in property, marketing, design or architecture
This is a company that values their professional integrity and technical expertise. It is a great company to work for that offer a good career path.