Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for an Office Administrator with some accounts experience to join a vibrant, growing company in Bromley offering free parking and 25 days holiday. The role is a new position due to growth of the business and will involve 2 days accounts/data entry work and 3 days office administration.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
Duties for the Administrator / Accounts
- General office administration – filing, archiving etc.
- Answering telephone calls
- Generating purchase/subcontract orders alongside contracts team and sending to suppliers/subcontractors
- Assisting contracts team with collation of Health & Safety files prior to contracts commencing
- Assisting all office staff members with any ad hoc duties
- Collating O&M Manuals at the end of contracts and sending to clients
- Entering purchase invoices on to Sage and distributing to managers for authorisation
- Assisting finance manager when required
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
Person Specification for the Administrator / Accounts
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Must be familiar in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience in Sage and accounts is desirable but not essential
- Happy to work as part of a team
Working in a fairly small team of people you will bring your admin and accounts/data entry experience and broaden your existing skills in this friendly environment.