Scotland, United Kingdom
£40k - 50k per year Bonus
Taxation, Statutory Accounting
We are delighted to be retained by The Paintshed to help them find a Customer Acquisition Manager to join their talented marketing team. This newly created role is due to the phenomenal demand and success experienced by the business over the past 3 years with ECommerce providing the opportunity to build and grow the business further.
The company is a dynamic retail business that has been around for over 30 years. They have continued to strategically open new stores each year with plans to open more in 2023 and beyond. More recently they have experienced remarkable revenue growth with plans to capitalise on this. They also are invested in by Private Equity firm BGF.
The Customer Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of the Paintsheds omnichannel acquisition strategy.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the omni-channel acquisition strategy, acquiring and retaining customers at the optimal CPA.
- Feeding the strategy and plans into overall marketing, promotions and content calendars, working closely and collaboratively with the Ecommerce Manager and Head of Ecommerce.
- Responsible for the hands-on management of the following digital channels;
- PPC - management of PPC agency
- SEO - SEO strategy and planning, keyword research and content creation, management of digital PR agency, management of local SEO tool
- Email - email campaign and automations planning, segmentation, database growth initiatives, building email flows and campaigns
- Paid social - strategy and testing plan for paid social plus campaign set-up and optimisations
- Partnering with the Ecommerce Manager on organic social planning and content creation, including video content.
- Partnering with the Head of Ecommerce and Marketing on other direct response channels.
- Identifying new opportunities for customer acquisition, and creating business cases where required.
- Input into ecommerce platform development roadmap.
In order to be considered for this role you need to have the following:
- Experience in D2C or B2C ecommerce, with a digital marketing background
- Strong, hands-on experience in SEO and content-creation
- Experience managing and building good relationships with external agencies
- Customer-centric, with omni-channel experience
- Highly commercial, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting, enthusiastic and hands-on, with excellent attention-to-detail, and a bias for action
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent pay and benefits package which includes and attractive bonus scheme, lots of flexibility on where you work and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking business that looks after its people.