£5,000 - £15,000
Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Apprenticeship
BDL are working in partnership with a fantastic, national Training Provider who are going through some super-growth at the moment. Our client work within apprenticeships, EdTech and AEB allowing them to meet their clients needs and wants through a scope of different funding streams.
As Business Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for working with warm clients in ensuring they are happy with the service provided and look to extend agreements/up-sell and cross-sell where approrpriate.
What will you be doing?
- Retaining and growing client relationships with portfolio of accounts
- Cross-selling and up-selling different products and subscriptions where appropriate
- Achieiving revenue targets, broken down by monthly, quarterly and annual splits.
- Building great relationships with clients
What do you need?
- Previous experience of account management and business development
- Able to build and maintain great relationships
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Ideally experience in working within Education and understanding of funding streams