£30,000 - £35,000
EdTech, E-Learning, Sales, Education, Business Development
We're recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, bespoke, leading EdTech provider to recruit for a couple of Acount Managers.
This company are innovators within their field, they have some fantastic tech/products that truly make a difference to teachers and learners teaching and learning experiences. Our client are going through some super-growth at the moment due to the success of their products, and therefore are looking to add to their team of account managers.
You'll be predominantly based at our clients London office, however hybrid working models are also a possibility - with 2/3 days required in the office.
- You'll be account managing our clients customers ranging from primary schools to FE Colleges providing excellent service and building great relationships with your customers
- You'll be providing a fantastic onboarding experience for your customers which would involve product demonstration and training for our clients bespoke products
- Ensuring your customer base are aware of all the recent product releases and latest content that has been produced
- Understanding your customers needs/wants and ensure that our client are meeting and succeeding this
What do you need?
- A genuine passion for excellence, you will always go above and beyond
- Fantastic customer service skills and an ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- A passion for education and technology would be advantageous