Business Development Executive - EdTech
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus OTE of £15k - £20k
A fantastic world-renowned business who are in over 100 countries working with over 25,000 education facilities across the globe. These guys are offer a range of learning, teaching resources as well as some brilliant SaaS products that assist in thousands of Primary, Secondary Schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
Recently, they've been going through some astronomical growth, as such are looking for talented sales professionals to join their established team. They have a great attrition rate and continued investment in their people and resources - they want you to succeed and will give you every chance an resource to make that happen!
- You will be responsible for targetting our clients existing customer base with the view of upselling our clients new, bespoke SaaS product. Our client already have a "foot in the door" as your customers will already have one of our clients many (maybe multiple) products
- Building great relationships with key stakeholders within schools with a view of "winning" new business
- Outbound prospect to existing customers as well as building a pipeline of cross-selling opportunities
- Working the entire sales cycle
- Grow your revenue base, as well as being able to accurately forecast financial figures
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience - ideally you will have a blend of selling software to education instituions, however we would like to speak to people from a SaaS background
- You'll be able to work in a fast-paced environment as well as being able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Relationship building - you'll be able to build relationships with key stakeholders, and comfortable having conversations at c-level suite
- Passion - you'll be passionate about helping people, showing empathy and understanding how to problem solve