The role of the Client Relationship Manager has a primary focus of building and maintaining relationships with employers, to win new business and retain existing clients. Developing and managing wider, sector relevant relationships and projects with this aim in mind is a critical component of this role.
Working closely with the Director of the Leadership and Business Academy, the coach and tutor delivery team and the Client Service team, this role is responsible for the provision of a high-quality client service and programmes for a portfolio of clients, and the development of new business opportunities within the LBA.
This role will initially report into the Client and Service Director and take on a portfolio of clients within the accountancy sector for a period of 9-12 months as maternity cover for a member of the team and to settle into the organisation. Initially, the role is expected to be a 50:50 split between the accountancy sector and the LBA responsibilities, and following this period the role will transition into a full time focus on the LBA with a reporting line into the Director of the Leadership & Business Academy.
With centres in London, Birmingham and soon Manchester, this role will be predominantly based in London with some travel required.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
• Leading on business development activities, including building the Leadership and Business Academy brand awareness in leadership and management programmes with employers, students and partners.
• Working with new and existing clients to expand our apprenticeship business into L3 and L5 apprenticeship programmes for leadership, management and HR.
• Responsibility for the delivery of excellent service for a portfolio of existing clients. • Management of contractual arrangements and programme onboarding for each client through to delivery.
• Contributing to ongoing programme and service proposition development through sharing sector-specific feedback and insight.
• Development and management of wider networks within the leadership and management training sector.
• Supporting additional work as required by management from time to time.
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience of commercial responsibility for leadership, management and/or business programmes in the private education market.
• Experience of delivering high-quality client service and account management. • Experience of business development and establishing new markets.
• Experience of contract management and tendering.
• Experience of apprenticeship standards and programmes.
• Experience of the leadership and management training sector.
40k - 50k. Performance-related bonus scheme related to divisional performance.