£75,000 Basic Salary
Security Operations, Threat Hunting, Security Engineering, SIEM, SOAR
My client a leading financial service firm in London is looking for an experienced Security Operations Analyst/Engineer to join the existing security team. Your role will be super exciting and reach way outside of pure security operations tasks as you will need to turn your hand to security automation and engineering as well as threat hunting.
- Triaging the security events which are detected and conduct in-depth analysis on these.
- Support incident response investigations and activities
- Maintain a high level of visibility into the business estate for security events, removing false positives.
- Own the entire vulnerability management program
- Make improvements to the estate stack through security engineering
- Proven experience working within a SOC (Security Operations Centre)
- Experience performing triage and remediating security incidents.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of networking, computer security and the vulnerabilities in modern operating systems.
- Network Intrusion and Detection Systems (NIDS)
- Endpoint, Detection, and Response (EDR)
- Cryptography understanding
My client is offering a flexible office to work from home model and salary is up to £75k basic.