United States, Remote
$190,000 Basic Salary
Equity + Benefits
OT Security, ICS Security, Reverse Engineering, Security Research
Our client a global leader in OT/ICS security who are on a mission to protect and secure the critical infrastructure that millions of people depend on are expanded rapidly across the globe and have a key position available for a Principle Security Researcher. In this role will be responsible for running security assessments that measure the impact of exploits and attacks on control systems and ICS applications.
- You will have a background conducting Zero-Day research for bugs on both software and hardware
- Strong reverse engineering experience using tools like GHIDRA, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja
- Experience conducting security testing and assessments including penetration testing, source code reviews, or exploit development
What you’ll get in return:
- You will be joining a fast paced and vibrant business who are making a huge difference in securing our critical assets.
- You will have a truly impactful role and be part of a company with a huge growth trajectory.
- $190k Basic Salary
- This role is remote with travel to company events a few times a year
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, then please apply now!