Project Manager – Print Management & Marketing Services
Our client is one of the UKs leading names in end-to-end marketing services. The provide clients a one stop shop from point of sale, creative services, direct mail, digital display marketing, merchandising, content and print services. Due to client growth they need a new account manager to join the onsite team for one of the world’s most well-known names in food.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the established team, based primarily on-site within the client environment in North London, with some flexibility for home work 2/3 days week.
- To support the Merchandising + Customer Experience teams in driving and leading key projects that grow the UK and ROI business.
To include aspects of merchandising and digital technology, along with other business initiatives which have a merchandising/customer experience requirement within the range of on-premise and off-premise customer journeys
- Provide planning and leadership for merchandising + customer experience projects
- Delivery of best-in-class innovation in conjunction with the internal McDonald's team and agency partners.
- Develop and communicate project programmes and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with external agency partners and internal McDonald’s and Linney departments to leverage expertise
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of the companies organisation and agencies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the clients standards and policies
- Report on and control project costs within agreed budgets.
Skills + Experience
- Excellent project management skills, analytical and financial competence, with a heavy focus on attention to detail
- Strong team-working and people skills.
- Strong creative judgement
- Ability to manage multiple agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible approach that allows working collaboratively and cross functionally across a range of projects and initiatives
- Self-starting and innovative