Our client is well known privately owned name in large format print and shop fit outs. After weathering the storm of 2021, they are now back in growth mode and need a new production supervisor to join the team. You will have a positive attitude and have previous experience with a large format print production environment.
The co-ordinating, control and completion of all print production including artwork in the studio To ensure that all goods and services are produced efficiently, correctly, cost effectively, on time and at the appropriate level of quality.
Core Management Duties
- To lead by example and role model respectful and professional behaviour in the workplace.
- To effectively schedule and manage workload for production requirements.
- To work in conjunction with all colleagues to ensure production is completed to acceptable and agreed deadlines in the most efficient and effective way whilst producing agreed levels of quality.
- To support, delegate and operationally manage employees within production.
- To support the Production manager in the fulfillment of their role.
- To coach, train and instruct less experienced members of the team.
- Attendance management of your direct team
- Time keeping - monitoring start and finish times and tackling any issues
- Highlighting areas of great performance and addressing where it falls short of expectation.
- To build and develop excellent working relationships with all teams to ensure there is a two- way flow of information ensuring collaborative working to deliver for the client.
- To actively promote the core values of the business at all times.
- To oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedules on a daily and weekly basis.
- To maintain accurate stock levels of all print related materials.
- To check all job bags from the sales team, confirm all production detail is correct. – to proactively question / gain information where details are incomplete.
- To ensure all KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- To ensure that production is cost effective.
- To ensure that products are produced on time to the correct quantities and are of excellent quality.
- To calculate the human, material and plant resources required to meet the production schedule and ensure sufficient resource is planned / available.