Print Estimator - Greater Manchester
£30K-£34K DOE & Benefits
My client (based in Greater Manchester) are looking for an experienced Print Estimator to join their technical team.
They are a well established company who work from a 35,000 square foot purpose built factory that they have occupied since 1995. They have a comprehensive pre-press studio with digital origination workflow and CTP technology. Their extensive printing and finishing processes enable them to produce a variety of products on standard papers, metalized papers and film substrates on both their sheet fed and reel fed printing presses.
- To accurately produce client estimates in an efficient and timely manner
- To work collaboratively with the sales team and MD in the production of estimates to win new busines
- Liaise with and build relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business
- To work to agreed estimating targets within given timescales
- To ensure all estimates meet customer and company specified requirements and quality standards
- Pulling together estimates of multi-component packages The Person - In depth knowledge of the estimating process
- Sound working knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Excellent time management skills - self-motivated and able to work strictly to deadlines
- A helpful and co-operative attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing work priorities with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in using Print Logic management system is highly beneficial Salary + Benefits This is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours Monday to Friday during standard office hours. The salary for this role is up to £34,000 based on experience plus benefits including 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), plus company pension.