Our client is a large format graphics company based in West Yorkshire, specialising in the full solution from initial concept through to installation, they provide a variety of services including signage, graphics and displays. They are currently looking to recruit experienced vinyl/graphics installers on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within vinyl application and be familiar with a mixture of pasted/self adhesive installs, with vehicle wrapping experience highly desirable.
• Vinyl installation and application of digitally printed media - digitally printed wallpapers, wall and window vinyl, etc.
• Most of the projects run daytime with minor night work
• Most projects are North of England based with some nationwide work
• Candidates must be happy with travelling - this is a field based role which would suit someone from Greater Manchester/Lancashire/Yorkshire
• Attend site to install various graphics in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure the working environment is kept organised and tidy
• Maintain company vehicles as required
• Work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines and remain professional at all times
• Understanding and adherence to all health & safety policies at all times
Salary up to £30k plus overtime taking this up to £40-£45k based on the individual.
Plus usual benefits - holidays, company pension, use of a company van, etc.