Our client is one of the largest privately owned names in direct mail, cross media marketing and personalised client communication. Due to serious growth in the past 2 years they now need a skilled data processing operative (ideally with experience using quadient, isis papyrus or HP Extream) who is familiar with document composition to join their team.
To cleanse and format client databases for the purpose of print or continual updating, setting of document templates for print use using Quadient GMC, Cygnus & Microsoft packages, proofing and report making for clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer feedback with respect to jobs.
- Internal departmental feedback with respect to jobs.
- Proofing time frames
- To liaise with Account / Production Managers regarding work-load and dead-lines
- To liaise with Print Departments on approval of jobs for laser, digital or inkjet printing
- To work on data from client specification including mail sorting, de-duping, M.P.S. etc.
- To create printing template to client spec
- To liaise with Account Manager regarding supplying PDF’s and proofs of jobs
- To achieve daily jobs within time frame
- Trouble shoot data issues
- To manage client data to be monitored by customer feedback
- To manipulate data in order to satisfy production requirements of Laser printers and inkjet machine.