Our client is a privately owned, very well-established design-led printing business. They have an in-house design team and inhouse digital printing equipment, including a large format printer and a wide range of finishing equipment and have a very busy order book from all over the UK.
Due to one of the directors of the business wanting to take a slight step back from day operations they need a good customer services or account manager within experience in the print sector to join the team.
The successful Customer Service (Print) Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead a customer service approach throughout the
- You will deal with sales calls, sales enquiries, customer updates, and handling customer
- Price jobs through the PrintSmith MIS system
- Manage customer
- Occasional visits to
- Maximise turnover, profitability and customer satisfaction through efficient and effective management of production, sales and
- To raise job tickets, delivery notes & invoices as
- Logistics management - managing couriers, collections and shipments, packaging and filing, job preparation &
- Run monthly
- Liaise with
Our client is looking for a strong Customer Service Manager possessing the following skills and attributes.
- Previous customer service management or team leader
- The ability to organise and problem solve in a calm, considered and intelligent
- Experience of the print industry is desirable though non-essential.
- Some exposure to sales may
- Excellent time management and organisational
- Excellent written and verbal communication