Jonathan Taylor

View Profile

Apply Now

Business Development Manager

Jonathan Taylor 26/01/2022
Location: UK Wide Not Disclosed UK Wide
Salary: 50000-80000 £
OTE: 5% of g.p uncapped
Type: Permanent
Date: 26/01/2022
Business Development Manager

Our client is a well-established name in Print Management, Transactional Mail & Multi-Channel Comms, that has been running for over 40 years. Due to repeated growth year on year, they are looking for a new business development manager to join the team.

You will have experience in Hybrid mail, Multichannel document delivery i.e. SMS, email and print

As a Business Development Manager. What will you be doing you may ask? – You’ll be selling into the company’s core services the to Financial Services, Retail or Education sectors. 70% of your time will be focusing on sales, the other 30% will be delegated to Account Management.

Your Customer Service skills must be on point. The business you will be joining, pride themselves on the customer being their number one priority and have an experienced customer service team to match.

There’s a real chance for you to bring your proven track-record of sales and business development skills to the table, and along the way build them up to their true potential to grow within this business.

So, what’s in it for you? – Not only joining a reputable business who you’ll be proud to show off on your LinkedIn page, but you’ll also receive uncapped commission of 5% of G.P on new business and 2.5% on existing clients and a car or call allowance (your call).

Back to Jobs

Apply Now