Our client have been established for over 30 years and offers their clients mainly high quality printed folding cartons. The also offer POS presentation packaging, rigid boxes, in house design, in house fulfilment, large format digital. Their clients include some of the best-known brands in their target markets who continue to return to the business as a company they can trust.
Due to growth they are looking for a new business development manager from a luxury packaging background.
You are a results-focused, energetic, and super bright salesperson who thrives in a fast-moving environment who ideally has knowledge in the Packaging industry, specifically around the luxury sector.
You have previous experience developing new business using well-developed, solution-selling type capabilities.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You are a results-focused, energetic, and super bright salesperson who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- You love new business and get excited at the idea of helping clients succeed.
- You have previous experience developing new business using well-developed, solution-selling type capabilities.
- You will have a career history that demonstrates the ability to gain access to decision-makers in medium to large companies.
- You can uncover their issues and craft solutions to help them resolve those issues.
- You love selling concepts and services and can translate intangible ideas into very tangible business benefits for the client.
- You know how to build a business case for products and services which clearly focuses on solving key customer issues.
- You have had an impressive career to date undertaking a new business development role along with a consistent achiever who is now looking for the next step up in your career.
- You want to work in a company where you will receive ongoing training and be continually challenged to excel.
- You are looking for a career with long-term opportunities, not just a job and a payday.
- You want to work in a, fast-moving company where your individual contribution makes a difference.
- You like working as a member of a team and you still take 100% responsibility of your individual results.