Our client is a leading global name in multi-channel customer communication services. Providing transactional mail. sms, e-billing and document composition to some of Europe’s most well-known financial services, utilities and insurance companies they truly are a market leader.
Due to growth in one of their key clients in the F.S sector they need a new account manager to join the team who understands the digital areas of customer communications detailed above.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for BAU activity for a number of contracted client accounts.
You will ensure that the company are delivering against contractual Service Level Agreements and act as the main point of contact/initial Escalation point for your allocated clients.
You will manage a small team, ensuring that they provide the best customer experience to all our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- BAU Management of allocated Client Base across multi-channel solutions and multiple sites.
- Relationship management with Client BAU contacts
- Responsible for the line management of a small team
- First point of escalation for account related queries and issues
- Understand contractual SLA commitments for their clients and ensure all SLAs are delivered across various solutions
- Change Management: you will be responsible for the delivery of small to medium scale changes to existing applications. Working closely with design, development and production ensuring client requirements and deployment dates are met and deployed accurately.
- Highlight and handover large changes that should be managed by Project Management Office
- Responsible for invoicing all BAU activity
- Prepare for and lead monthly client review meetings
- Attend Quarterly Reviews hosted by Client Relationship Management team
- Keep Operational process and Client specific documentation up to date
- Share best practices with other Client Account Managers
- Attend daily Production Meetings
- 2 days average in the office rest WFH
- Support and assist Client Account Directors and Client Services Director