Venari Finance are delighted to be partnered with one of our high growth clients in Glasgow to recruit a Group Accountant to be based in their head office in Glasgow.
Our client has grown substantially over the last few years, which in turn has provided a number of opportunities for individuals within the finance team to take on more enhanced roles.
A great first move for a recently qualified CA from the Big 4 or Mid Tier firm.
The Key outputs for the role are:
- Support the Financial Controller in management of the eporting processes for thebusiness (namely consolidated monthly results & strategic plans) inclusive of quality in-depth insight and analysis;
- Assist the Financial Controller in the development, implementation, maintenance and support on business policies, procedures and guidance documents;
- Build relationships with finance teams across the business.
The successful invividual will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable to business change and a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial accounting background and experience, including preparation of consolidated and statutory accounts
- Good technical knowledge to ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and procedures
- Proven track record of challenging existing processes and implementing more efficient and effective procedures