Venari Finance is delighted to be supporting our client in Glasgow to recruit their new Operations Finance Manager.
This would suit a qualified individual who has a track record of leading teams.
• Responsible for leading & managing service delivery of the Finance Operations Team to ensure a robust and quality service is delivered. Planning & organising work in the short, medium and long term, ensuring activity and plans align to the Finance strategy.
• Responsible for developing the skills and capability of the team through effective recruiting, coaching, training and mentoring.
• Role modelling and embedding theorganisations values across the Finance Operations team, creating a positive, efficient and effective team culture, focused on delivering for the customer
• Work closely with the Manager to identify, implement, embed and evaluate service & process improvements across local management teams to build and support a culture of continuous improvements
• Optimise improvements to the business working capital position through effective leadership of cash, aged creditors and debtors.
• Responsible for robust monthly Finance Operation metrics reporting and delivery to Senior Finance Stakeholders including variance analysis and commentary
• Analyse, monitor, and escalate risks and issues associated with the monthly metrics reporting outputs
• Responsible for weekly delivery of financial transaction approval processes, including supporting the daily treasury function that complies with the organisation’s Treasury Management Policy
• Responsible for the review and delivery of any external party returns