BDL are working in partnership with one of the leading Transport and Logistics learning specialists in the UK, with more than 25 years' experience. Our client is committed to providing high-quality education, learning, and training that will support organisations, maximise efficiency, and support improvements in business profitability.
As Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing our referral partner network.
Purpose of the role
- Effective engagement with the wider business to ensure contribution to the overall strategy
- Feedback intelligence from stakeholders to the business
- Ensure timely and accurate feedback to stakeholders
- Be a passionate advocate for System Group, our employers and learners
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for growing our current referral partner network
- Maximise existing relationships
- Ensure that KPIs in relation to volumes of learner referrals, by geography are met
- Be highly accurate with the completion of both internal and external documents
- Develop and update the Stakeholder plan that dovetails with the wider funded learning strategy
- Deliver engaging information potential learners
- Support with the development of stakeholder focused marketing materials
- Be responsive to requests from stakeholders
- Liaise effectively with the learner enrolment team to ensure timely feedback to stakeholders
- Accurately update and report on engagement activity, flagging any issues or bottle necks
In addition to the above, provide a flexible approach to the role and undertake additional duties from time to time where reasonably required and necessary to meet the needs of the Business
What do you need?
- Experience operating in a similar role
- Have a strong network of regional and national employability providers
- Knowledge of Adult Education Budget or equivalent funding streams.
- Understanding of the employability sector
- Experienced of engaging with hard-to-reach learners
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet business needs
- Good IT skills with the ability to interpret statistical data.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software or equivalent
- Full, clean driving licence