We are looking for a QA Technician to join our clients Doncaster site.
As a Quality Assurance Technician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on factory requirements but will include:
- To assist in the development of Quality and the Quality Systems.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality in conjunction with the Group Technical / Quality Manager.
- To develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards.
- To ensure Internal Audits are carried out to schedule and actioned in a timely manner.
- To assist in achieving and maintaining customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- To highlight the correct training requirements with regard to Quality.
- To ensure Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications are up to date in conjunction with the Group Quality Team.
- To ensure analytical summaries are maintained and supplied to relevant personnel.
- To ensure non compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- To liaise with the Raw Material and Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
- To complete other ad hoc tasks / reasonable requests as and when requested by management.
- Educated to a good level.
- Knowledge of factory processes, HACCP and quality systems, auditing processes, legal requirements, traceability systems and audit trails.
- Competent at analysing data.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise workload.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefit package.