£40,000 - £45,000
Programmatic Buying, Account Management, Campaign Optimisation
My client is a fast growing and energetic B2B agency that are hiring for their first programmatic specialist.
This role is building a programmatic offering for an agency, so it involves client management and hands on programmatic media buying. You will do the optimisations of campaigns for their global clients across tech & finance.
- Partner with the Head of Media to develop and introduce their programmatic offering. Participate in pitches to help win new business and be an internal advocate for programmatic.
- This is a hands-on role so they’re looking for someone to be in platform doing the setup, optimisation and reporting of programmatic display, video and CTV campaigns.
- Own the client’s programmatic approach from planning through to reporting.
- Setup campaigns in DV360
- Run detailed post campaign analysis to understand the performance beyond the top line metrics
- Connect with and manage data / tech partners whilst always keeping an eye out for new programmatic partners
- Leading training and knowledge sharing across the other internal teams, creating documents for best practise for example
- Hands on experience and track record of running programmatic campaigns, ideally from a programmatic trading & operational background.
- Happy to be client facing as well as still in a DSP
- Troubleshoot and have a good understanding of programmatic buying
- Platform experience using DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr or other similar DSPs
- Channel experience of display, video and connected TV
- Excellent communication & presentations skills so you can educate internal & external stakeholders in the understanding of programmatic.
- Ideally looking for someone that is happy to work in London 1-2 days per week.
Get in touch to find out more