My client is an integrated agency that are part of a global network of over 30 offices globally. The UK office is essentially a start-up however they have the financial backing and client base of a global business.
You would be the 3rd member in the programmatic team and report directly into the Head of Programmatic. He started his career in 2010 and has worked across the whole ecosystem spending time at leading tech vendors, publishers and agencies.
- Partner with internal teams and client stakeholders to ensure campaign set up and delivery in line with service levels agreements
- Lead kick-ff meetings with account management teams to understand the clients approach for best practise tagging solutions for each individual campaign
- Ensure campaign launch times and implementations are correct. Addressing and managing any troubleshooting that may arise during this period
- Monitor campaigns and make sure objectives are met.
- Support the Senior Programmatic Account Manager and Head of Programmatic in wider team projects.
- Responsible for the monitoring of; and auditing of floodlight tags and audience lists to ensure comprehensive tracking is in place at all times.
- Experience in setting up campaigns, ad placements and creative assets through Google Campaign Manager (DV360), The Trade Desk or Amazon
- Working knowledge of programmatic trading would be a big advantage
- Previously experience working with either automotive or sports brands via a media agency are preferable
- Setting up data visualisation UI in Google Data Studio preferred
- Strong attention to detail, good knowledge of excel and the ability to work on tasks both as an individual and as a team.
Get in touch to find out more