London, Greater London
£45,000 to £50,000
Programmatic Buying, Account Management, Campaign Optimisation
I’ve partnered with an AdTech start up founded in 2019 that is hiring for a Programmatic Operations Director. They have already gained massive traction within the programmatic arena and are working with leading agencies on a wide range of UK & global brands.
The team is new however filled with programmatic & social traders lead by ex-agency leaders who have global aspirations for this business. Their tech is used to enhance how data is harnessed at all stages of a campaign lifecycle.
Their proprietary tech & machine learning engine combined with their in-house client service & expertise is what has set them up for success.
The role of Operations Director
You would work very closely with the Head of Operations & Head of Client Solutions, as well as other internal teams such as Data Science and Senior Leadership. You will be responsible for key agency accounts and management of day-to-day campaigns such as optimisation, reporting, analysis, trouble shooting and helping to define best practise. Also, line management of junior ops & traders.
- Trading in key DSPs platforms including but not limited to Xandr, DV360, Amazon – with an ability to set up a campaign from start to finish (Pixels/trafficking/Strategies…) and optimize to achieve KPI objective
- Trading in Business Manager (Facebook) – with ability to set up a campaign from start to finish (Pixels/ Strategies/Audience creations/posts…) and optimize to achieve KPI objective
- Confident working with programmatic in many forms; desktop, mobile, native, VOD, standard display, rich media and more
- Confident working toward a conversion objective and KPI set by the client
- Support head of ops and the head of client solutions on new briefs, media plan construction and targeting strategies
- Managing traders workloads and their development.
- Experience of related programmatic trading / media agency planning experience
- Possess and demonstrate excellent understanding of media fundamentals, including media plan development and proposal recommendations
- Demonstrate strong proficiency Xandr (AppNexus) & DV360 DSP platforms, as well as Facebook Business Manager, other social platforms is a plus i.e Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat
- Knowledge of attribution models
- Ability to work within a team effectively, whilst managing multiple projects and campaign assignments
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Client service focused and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organisational skills
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exude an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the function and inspire internal teammates
- Exhibit ambition through appropriate participation in team and department initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more