£30,000 to £60,000
Programmatic Buying, Ad Operations & Technical Account Management
My client is start up, independent DSP with plans to grow over the next couple of years. They have offices in London & Montreal and have plans to expand in North American this year.
They have built and operate a Demand Side Platform which provides machine learning solutions to agencies & brands across the world. They also have a unique eye tracking-based attention measurement and targeting capability which is really helping their growth.
As they’re a start-up, this is a hands-on role which includes client facing, campaign management and analytical responsibilities.
- Become an expert on their platform. They will provide full training on their tech.
- Work with key clients to understand their goals and objectives. Ensure these are effectively delivered.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships including daily communications, contribution to strategic planning, company reviews, reporting and support.
- Setup and management of online campaigns using their Demand Side Platform
- Conduct data analysis and detailed insights reporting on client campaign performance, making suggestions for improvements.
- Provide first line client support for key accounts.
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, DMPs or other industry platforms.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Demonstrable interest in technology and/or mathematics, statistics, and machine-learning.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel.
- Quantitative/technical bachelor’s degrees preferred.
They will consider anyone from a programmatic buying or ad operations background.
Get in touch to find out more