My client is an independent agency founded in 2011 by a team of marketers, technologists, and data experts.
They have an open and collaborative atmosphere and like everyone to have a voice in business decisions. They’re a unified team that always want to improve their work practises and are open to recommendations.
They’re looking for a Paid Social expert to shape their approach to Paid Social. They have their own proprietary tech and a unique customer data asset. They’re looking for someone that can bring a wealth of multi platform social knowledge.
Long term, they plan on building a team and recruiting a social team around this person.
Key Skills and Requirements
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in the management, execution and delivery of brand and direct response campaigns across a variety of social platforms, including FB, Snap, Pinterest and TikTok
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Facebook Platform including using and managing Facebook Business Manager, and troubleshooting any issues is essential
- Understanding of advanced targeting, planning and insights capabilities available through Paid Social platforms
- Understanding and experience of optimisation levers available to ensure campaigns meet business goals.
- Understanding of Paid Social measurement capabilities for Brand and direct response campaigns
- Demonstrable examples of quality optimisation notes
- Aware of how Paid Social can integrate with other digital channels.
- Knowledge of paid social creative best practices
- A desire to work within an integrated team
- Analytically minded with a logical approach to problem solving
- Highly organised, project management and coordination skills
- Experience leading day to day client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint and Twitter flight school would be an advantage but can be provided
- Retail Sector experience, particularly in Fashion is desirable but not essential
Get in touch to find out more.