I’ve partnered with an AdTech start up founded in 2019 that is hiring for a Programmatic Client Solutions Account Manager. They have already gained massive traction within the programmatic arena and are working with leading agencies on a wide range of UK & global brands.
Planning experience & client servicing skills are key as you will be helping to devise and shape client campaign strategies.
The role will be focused on managing day to day client communication for some of our Tier 1 priority accounts and overseeing biddable display, video and social campaigns running across UK, US and Europe.
The role of a Client Solutions Account Manager
As a Client Solutions Manager you will work closely with all internal department teams including data science, operations and senior leadership to do the following:
- Media proposals and plan client development
- Partner with the Head of Client Solutions on all aspects of development and campaign recommendations
- Maintain a deep understanding of all client business & marketing objectives whilst translating them into actionable strategies.
- Presenting strategic media recommendations to clients including objectives, strategy, rationale and supporting materials
- Coordination between internal departments
- Ensuring campaign performance is delivering versus booked IOs and in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Manage junior resource such as a Client Solutions Exec or interns
- 3-5 years’ experience of related media / communications planning experience
- Possess and demonstrate excellent understanding of media fundamentals including media planning, development, and proposal recommendations
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Client service focussed and detail-oriented
- Passion for the digital ecosystem whilst always delivering amazing customer service.
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more