About the Job:
Do you want to work for one of the US leading service providers through their journey of growth and expansion in the states? Do you have a background in Networks and a passion for managing Engineers and growth?
We’re currently working with Ohios fastest growing ISP in the search for a Network Manager to help cover operations and strategic growth in 4 locations covering MI, IN and OH.
You’ll be in charge of the day-to-day functions of the national Network Operations, oversee functionality and drive the business forward working in conjunction with the NOC Director!
- Oversee operations of the Network Operation Center
- Quality assurance of Network Operations
- Oversee development of Process and Procedures
- Oversee scheduling of NOC technicians, ensuring 24 x 7 x 365 shift coverage
- Mentoring and professional development of direct reports
- Review and approve timecards, PTO usage, expense reports
- Oversee the hiring, discipline and termination of NOC staff
Required Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Minimum of 6+ years of previous work experience in team leadership / employee development
- Well versed in fiber optics and fiber optic
- Must be available for monthly travel
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Visio; PowerPoint and Project a plus).