We're looking for a Sales Leader: EMEA New Business to join our clients team in London as part of a Sales function currently 20 strong, the plan is to grow this team.
As a Sales Leader, you will require leadership skills that span go-to-market strategy development, key prospect mapping, executive relationship development, cultivating deep levels of trust with their market, balancing short term with long term sales cycles and collaborating extensively cross-functionally to deliver business growth across new client acquisition.
Your team of diverse and multicultural/multilingual Business Development Managers are accomplished professionals with high performance standards. They aim to consistently exceed targets and the goal is to shape this team to become the highest performing sales function in the Group of companies.
If you are driven by sales excellence and thrive in a high-performance environment, we want to hear from you.
- Drive sales growth through successful leadership, organisational planning, customer service, and outstanding execution of all industry go-to-market programs.
- Adopt and influence the company’s sales methodology/process and drive best practices on selling, forecasting, and negotiation skills.
- You will work closely with the Head of Sales: New Business to develop the yearly sales plan and ensure that the team achieves their defined targets.
- You will lead regular 1-2-1s with all team members, weekly team meetings and will work closely with internal business partners to organise cross-business meetings on a regular basis.
- Motivate the team to maintain high morale, energy and maintain an inclusive culture.
- Lead your team to identify business opportunities, build key prospect relationships, negotiate and close deals, maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Ensures the team is driving all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to close.
- Regularly reporting on team/individual results including pipeline, quantity and quality of leads and revenue to business management.
- Ensure the sales team utilises all sales tools relevant to individual accounts/opportunities.
- Set effective KPIs to encourage a culture of 'Exceeding Expectations' through regular performance reviews.
- Strong understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, accurate forecasting and delivering monthly sales results.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer (fashion and/or lifestyle) retailers or in another capacity within the fashion/consumer tech/beauty/food retail industry.
- Solution Oriented with experience leading a sales team - new business experience essential.
- Excellent networking and business acquisition skills.
- Experience with managing a team that has operates in a KPI / target driven environment.
- Background in developing relationships with executives within Fortune 500 organisations preferred.
- A demonstrable track record of sales success (preferably selling SAAS based products).
- Understanding of how to communicate a service offering through proposals, presentations, phone calls and case study development - excellent presentation and negotiation skills are a must.
- Experience in sales enablement tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach would be a plus.
- Ability to oversee Salesforce database, opportunity pipeline and lead cultivation, including holistic overview of all outstanding communications and prospect relationships.
- A benefits package incorporates what they’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans.
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers.
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Season ticket loans.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
Is there goal, to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work, feeling included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
About our client
They offer insights and inspiration from around the globe, helping customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science.
Core areas are
Fashion and lifestyle
The culture, a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high-performance company.
If you possess the skills and experiences & are interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity.