Marketing and Customer Service Admin Assistant (Luxury goods market)
Tring, Hemel Hempstead
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 37 hours per week office based.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for marketing and customer service support for our clients retail website.
Head of Boutique and Retail
- To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic and positive manner.
- Oversee enquiries that come in daily from retail customers via telephone and email.
- Arranging customer refunds when required.
- Organising collections and drop to shop returns for customers with the courier company.
- Liaison with the Internal Boutique and E-commerce sales team, handle customer enquiries and complaints – dealing with them in a quick, efficient and friendly manner.
- Keep the website stock availability up to date.
- Prepare Boutique Sample boxes and despatch them when needed.
- Organising Press samples in liaison with the Marketing Manager.
- Sourcing Micro influencers on Instagram and organising for samples to be sent to them in liaison with the Marketing Manager.
- Reviewing competitor’s prices on a regular basis and providing a report for comparison.
- Manage the flow of customer orders from the ecommerce site through to Orderwise and the warehouse team resolving any system flags on stock.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the website is kept accurate, compliant, and reflecting the marketing and promotional strategy.
- Working closely with the website development to implement website promotions in the back office of the website.
- Assisting with the creation of discount codes both on an ad hoc basis for customers and for promotions.
- Managing website stock ensuring it is regularly updated in and out of stock in line with internal stock quantity reports.
- Updating the website with seasonal and promotional messaging and images in line with marketing activities.
- Liaising directly with the web development agency to log any problems or report any issues that need fixing or updating.
- Make recommendations to the Marketing Manager and Head of Boutique and Retail to improve the customer journey based on feedback from customers.
- Respond to customer reviews via the Yotpo platform and respond where necessary.
- Ordering marketing materials for the Retail/Boutique Warehouse team to go out in with retail orders.
- Arranging international despatches from the office for the wider team.
- Assisting with regular stock audits and stock counts as and when required at the warehouse.
- Keeping paperwork and records up to date.
- Operating in a safe manner and complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others.
- Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value.
- Work closely with the Tradelinens E-Commerce Supervisor to ensure a streamlined service.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested.
- Communicate with your team on a regular basis to make them aware of priorities, targets and operational requirements.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Apply experience and logic to situations.
- Balanced and confident.
- Make productive team contributions.
- Team player with a positive effect on the mood.
- Consistently manages the task.
- Is self-aware, optimistic and open to change.
- Develop excellent product knowledge of the Luxury Brand.
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically.
- Good numeracy and IT skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm and collected.
- Ability to plan and organise work.
- An understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks.
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Working in a team – essential
- Highly Computer literate – essential
- Customer Service experience – desirable
- Marketing experience – desirable
- Retail experience – desirable
Please get in touch at the earliest opportunity of your skills & experiences align with the above description.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.