St Albans, Remote
3Month Contract considered at £250–per day
- Company Pension.
- A 4-day week on the last week of the month.
- Bespoke Flexible working plan.
- Training, training & more training.
- Conference Tickets.
- Fun & Friendly environment.
- Friday Fun.
- Regular Socials & Charity Challenges.
Does this apply to you?
- I have more than 2 years HubSpot experience.
- I have more than 2 years CRM experience.
- I live in the UK & I am legally allowed to work in the UK.
My client is a rapidly growing, award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in St Albans & Southwest.
They absolutely love what they do and certainly have fun while doing it!
Passionate about getting their clients’ businesses to the top and are happy to go that extra mile to see them succeed. working with clients both big and small in a variety of industries.
What’s the Job?
- You will work with existing and new clients, implementing, integrating & migrating projects. You will be responsible for discussing HubSpot capabilities along with integration and implementation needs pre-sale, and accountable for designing a strategy, solution design and documentation post-sale.
- You will have advanced knowledge around the HubSpot technology capability, in terms of how it can be configured and implemented to solve business problems, integrate with other systems, create opportunities for efficiencies, data management, reporting and automation across the CRM platform.
- You should have both technical experience of integration, administration and implementation of CRM and/or Marketing Automation platforms along with consulting experience.
- My client is a growing company and, if you’re ambitious, want to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving agency, we’d love to introduce you and give you the opportunity to grow with them. On offer is an excellent opportunity to progress and have a flexible, sociable working environment.
Do You Fit the Bill?
You will be able to develop a deep understanding of the clients enabling you to accurately scope, design, build and maintain solutions that meet their goal while keeping clients up to date with new functionality and opportunities to scratch further their use of HubSpot Growth Suite.
You will also be able to:
- Audit the use of HubSpot.
- Understand the use and process mapping within HubSpot of all relevant applications.
- To understand the technical ins-and-outs of the HubSpot products and using a solutions-orientated mindset to how these can help solve customer’s problems.
- Take responsibility for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup and onboarding, take training and configuration
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Analysing existing portals and advising clients how to improve their use of the tools to optimise results in marketing, sales and service
- Creating online training resources.
You’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering success and at least two years of experience. The world of digital marketing does not stand still and we need you to be at the cutting edge of changes in the industry and be able to manage our client’s campaigns accordingly.
We need someone with attention to detail, analytical skills and a desire to test and experiment. You’ll need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills. they’re seeking to hire someone with exceptional organisational and project management skills.
You’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join in on a bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!