Commercial Manager- Digital Design Agency
Isleworth, middlesex, Greater London, London
Our client is a well-established web design, marketing and development agency. they have a tier one roster of clients, the main portion of their work is web based, multiple clients for magenta, e-commerce to WordPress website development.
They are hiring an experienced and efficient General Manager. as a senior employee of the business you will be working as part of a small, friendly company .
The role of General Manager will be office-based, remote working will be introduced.
The primary purpose of the role:
- To manage and supervise the operations, production, delivery of projects and support activities that facilitate the smooth running of businesses.
- To ensure that services are produced effectively and efficiently, to the satisfaction of the customer on time and budget.
- To liaise with the directors and coordinate activity between clients, suppliers, project management and design teams.
- Motivate, develop and manage direct reports.
- Create excellent relationships with clients and supply a high level of customer service at all times.
- Support sales teams to ensure proposals are followed up promptly.
- Ensure final job briefs are clear and complete, and pricing is agreed.
- Oversight of delivery, production and project management of individual project plans, including communication to clients, design and development teams.
- Management of the design team and liaison with development teams to ensure jobs are produced smoothly on-time and on-budget.
- Manage complex client and support queries on the telephone, by email and through a support ticketing system.
- Briefing of support requirements to the development team via support ticket system & Development Director.
- Manage client expectations ensuring clients are regularly kept up-to-date with progress on their projects including coordination of testing with Clients.
- Tracking of support tickets to ensure development tasks are delivered on time.
- Final quality checking on finished jobs.
- Assist with finance, including coordination with the finance team.
- Monitor and report company KPIs
- Maintain personnel records.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Supervise the implementation of new office systems.
- Health and Safety.
Skills and experience required:
- Circa 5+ years of management experience in an Digital or web development environment.
- Can-do attitude - open to challenges and keen to find new ways of doing things - effectively and efficiently, e.g. improved processes and systems.
- Experience of managing web-based communications systems and tools.
- Experience in web design/marketing/web production environment an advantage.
- Skilled communicator.
- Ambitious, organised and fun.
If you are interested in the above role & have the desired skills & experience please get in touch at the earliest opportunity to start the process.