Trust in SODA are working with an ambitious and innovative Software organisation based in Central Manchester. As they are going through a period of growth, adding to their existing range of products, they are looking to grow their User Experience team.
As the UX designer, you’ll work closely with other designers, developers and testers to create beautiful, meaningful and relevant experiences for their users. Your designs will be innovative, accessible and meet the needs of real people as well as the business, and various tech restraints. You’ll be responsible for the entire design process – from acquiring and integrating the product, to working with branding, usability and functionality.
- Work with the Product and UX teams to plan, conduct and report on research studies
- Advocate for the user’s desires, needs, motivations and contexts
- Deliver and maintain UX best practices throughout the discovery and development cycle
- Create concept sketches, flows, scenarios, mock-ups and prototypes to test hypotheses
- Validate ideas by rapidly testing and iterating designs
- Work closely with testers to create scenarios and quality check UI
- Deliver end-product designs that meet business objectives while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product design, ideally designing complex designs in a digital environment
- A portfolio of work demonstrating user-centred design (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and visual designs (mock-ups and style guides)
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Strong experience with prototyping tools (InVision) and design software (InVision Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch)
- Experience in planning and conducting research would be beneficial