Senior Director - Biologics R&D
A World Leading Biologics Biopharmaceutical company are looking for an Ambitious, Driven and Technically minded new Senior Director of their Research Division. As the Senior Director your primary aim is to increase research output in to complex and novel Proteins and Antibodies.
Back to Jobs
You will be the strategic lead for a group of over 60 Researchers focused on the development of Proteins and technologies to ensure the successful manufacturing of advanced and complex Biological entities.
Reporting to the VP of R&D, the Senior Director - Biologics R&D will be responsible for R&D Biologics Processes including Cell Culture, Purification and analytical Technologies.
This opportunity would suit a experienced Protein Research Scientist with an in-depth knowledge of complex proteins and structures who is driven to lead a dynamic team and keen to stamp their mark on this Global CDMOs Research landscape.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Director - Biologics R&D will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop plans and strategies to ensure timely delivery of R&D project outcomes and the successful technical transfer.
2. Have responsibility of 6 direct reports and a wider team of over 60 Research scientists as well as oversight of a €10M Budget.
3. Routinely engage with the Senior Leadership Team and other key stakeholders across the global business and establish effective communication channels within the team and across the business.
4. Secure all valuable new intellectual property from R&D projects and ensure the competitiveness and profitability of the R&D Group.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Director - Biologics R&D we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant a PhD or relevant experience. Extensive technical knowledge of complex Proteins, including but not limited to Fusion Antibodies and Biospecific proteins. Ideally with experience of Biological manufacturing processes.
2. Proven industry experience leading an R&D group and senior leadership level or similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading complex projects and managing large, multidisciplinary teams.
Key Words: Senior Director | Biologics | Biopharmaceutical | Protein Production | Antibody | R&D | Research and Development | Complex Protein | Fusion Protein | Biospecific Antibody | Leadership | Management | SLT | Strategy | New Product Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.